Accommodation and Transport
We now have another partner hotel The Village Hotel Ashton. This hotel will be served by our Airport to Hotel and by the Velodrome Shuttle Bus service.
This hotel does not have a fixed price but by using the code CMAST with your booking you will receive a 10% discount on the rate at the time of booking. This hotel is very popular so an early booking is recommended.
You can book in several ways –
Phone to: 01925 873285 (+44 1925 873285 from outside UK)
Book via the on line platform: https://www.village-hotels.co.uk/villagedirect and enter your unique access code CMAST where required. You will need to put a credit card in to secure the booking, the confirmation will go to the person you request it to. I have attached user guide for you here: https://www.village-hotels.co.uk/media/9127/booking-user-guide-pdf-1.pdf
You MUST use the access code CMAST to obtain the discounted rates.
You will also receive 25% off Breakfast, free parking, free use of the Gymnasium.
About Holiday Inn Smokies Park - NOW FULLY BOOKED - NOW HOTEL INFORMATION TO FOLLOW SOON
Smokies Park, is home to Holiday Inn Manchester Oldham, an exceptional hotel in the Greater Manchester area, with 73 newly refurbished, beautifully appointed en-suite bedrooms. Smokies Park is also home to the area’s premier wedding and events space, The Medlock Suite, our multi award winning venue is the best place to stay, relax or celebrate!
Just minutes from the M60 and 7 miles from Manchester City Centre, we are perfectly located for both business and leisure.
The standard guest bedrooms are newly refurbished, spacious rooms with modern facilities and amenities. All boast air conditioning, brand new multi-channel-50 inch televisions, free WiFi access, tea and coffee making facilities, ironing facilities and a hair dryer
Holiday Inn Smokies
Telephone: +44 (0) 161 785 5000
This hotel is in Oldham and a short distance away from the velodrome.
The World Masters Organising Committee has a number of rooms booked at special rates for Masters’ riders for the duration of the event.
- £80.00 per room per night standard single occupancy
- £90.00 per room per night standard twin/double occupancy
All charges are for bed and breakfast and include VAT. Single/double/twin/accessible rooms are available
Benefits and facilities at this hotel include:
- Close to the from Velodrome
- transport from hotel to/from velodrome can be booked via the World Masters website
- en-suite bathrooms to all rooms
- tea and coffee making facilities
- wide screen televisions
- free WIFI
- free car parking
- meals can be taken throughout the day in the Filament Lounge restaurant.
If you wish to extend your stay outside of these dates, you will need to make a separate reservation.
The agreed 2023 UCI Masters World Championship rate will be valid for bookings made up to and including 3rd September 2023 as long as rooms are available.
We will endeavour to supply transport from Manchester Airport to and from your hotel, subject to availability at the time.
Daily Transport will also be available from the Holiday Inn Smokies to the Velodrome. This will be available at the start and end of each session from 30th September to 7th October.
For Manchester Airport to Hotel and return:
- Inbound Date
- Inbound flight number
- From which airport prior to Manchester
- Number in party including yourself
- Outbound Date
- Outbound flight number
- To which airport from Manchester
- Number in party including yourself
- Address of accommodation in Manchester
For Hotel to Velodrome transport:
- Dates that daily hotel transfers to and from the track are required (if any) and for how many persons
Contact phone number whilst in the UK
- Transport requests (Airport and weekly hotel shuttle) are only available for those who have pre - booked and paid for by 3rd September. Those who might however wish to just use the hotel shuttle service on an occasional basis can book and pay for this through contact with staff based at the transport desk in the track centre the day before required.
- Airport transfer to your accommodation via the velodrome (to drop off cycling equipment) and back to the airport for groups of up to 4 people - £100.00
- The airport transfer facility service is available from 27th September - 8th October inclusive
- The airport transfer facility service is not available to those not travelling with a rider entered for the Championships.
- The hotel shuttle service is available on competition days only and can only serve those staying at The Holiday Inn Smokies. Runs to the track will be frequent and each day timed to meet rider needs in respect of the competition time table. Return journeys are, where possible, will be run on an on demand basis.
- Hotel/velodrome shuttle - £80.00 per person for the week or £13.00 per person per day
- Details of the various payment options will be advised by the Championship transport manager when the total amount due is confirmed.
- No bikes, bike boxes or similar large pieces of cycling equipment can be carried in the hotel shuttle buses, expect where this is necessary in order to prepare for transfer back to the airport
- Those having booked airport transfers to their accommodation (via the velodrome) and supplied the relevant flight information will be met in the arrivals hall of the appropriate terminal in Manchester airport by one of our volunteer drivers.
The Transport Manager will provide you with advance payment details once your booking has been agreed.